Monday, March 9, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I have now had three trips in the past 4 months and have done a horrible job blogging while I was gone. I would like to blame it on poor Internet connection (which did play a big part) but really I am just a big slacker. So in an attempt to give you all a glimpse into my recent trips I will be posting a few things about each of them. So if you have ever been curious about Kenya, Bangladesh or the Dominican Republic, stay tuned I hope to give you a bit of insight. Here are a couple of pictures to whet your appetite.

Kenya


Bangladesh

Dominican Republic

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love that last picture, Heidi!

Sarah said...

What beautiful people!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I JUST found your blog! LOVE it!!! So fun to read about your awesome work with Compassion. You have a great job! Let me know if you have a trip to Guatemala. That is where our compassion kid is!

I have a blog also that I started last August:
http://thelarsonlingo.blogspot.com

Love you!

Maryn Forney said...

heidi i didn't know you had a blog! xoxo