Thursday, April 10, 2008

Does this look like a $14 lunch to you?

Good grief $14 for this? So every time I fly internationally I switch back and forth as to which US international airport I hate the most. This trip, since I was going through LA this time, LAX takes the cake. There are so many irritating things like the fact they don't have a SKYTrain or anything so you have to go out of security to change buildings and re-enter security in the new building. This is really obnoxious due to the sheer number of people that go through LA. Don't even get me started on the immigration lines either.

Anyway, my favorite thing is that they don't have any food places except a little kiosk that sells this stuff within security in the entire International terminal. How crazy is that? Do they think international travelers don't get hungry. Anyway, I got this lunch and it was pretty decent. Too bad $14 dollars of Compassion's money went to the lunch though. What can you do?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Not too bad considering we paid $40 in Munich for 2 bad tasting grilled cheese sandwiches and 1 Fanta.